What is StarClinch New Year Hungama?
Clients can book Artists up to 2 months in advance at a heavy discount for performance on 24th, 25th, 31st December & 1st January, and pay directly on the website without even a single minute delay!
1. What is the period of the campaign, during which a Client can book me at the discounted rate?
Hungama begins for bookings made from July 1st to October 31st
2. Can I change my discounted rate given to StarClinch mid-way through the campaign?
Yes, you can! If you feel that you can get booked faster a lower rate, or that you can get booked even at a higher rate, please contact StarClinch and we will change your Performance Fee on the Hungama page.
3. Does StarClinch guarantee that I will get a gig during Hungama?
StarClinch does not guarantee that the Artist will get a gig even at the discounted rate. We encourage you to give the best possible rate and submit your best and latest pictures and videos so we can show them on your profile, and increase your chances of getting booked instantly!
4. Why should I give such heavy discount for advance booking?
5. Why should I pay 15% Service Fee to StarClinch?
For a small fee of 15%, StarClinch will advertise your profile to its clients, get you the gig at your quoted rate, and secure your payment. So your work is hassle-free and your payment is assured!
6. Why should I trust StarClinch to secure my payment?
7. When will I get paid?
The Artist payment schedule is as below:
- 20% immediately to confirm and block the date
- 40% will be paid 1 day before the event
- 25% to be released 1 day after the event
8. Why should I wait for 1 day after the event to get 25% balance payment?
Your payment would be released by StarClinch within 24 hours of the event. This is because StarClinch guarantees the client that you will perform for the event as per the agreement.
9. What if the client cancels the event?
If the client cancels within 24 hours of making the booking, they would be refunded the entire amount deposited.
If the cancellation is made 15 days prior to the event, 35% will be paid as the cancellation charges to the Artist.
If the cancellation is initiated within 15 days of the event, 70% of Fee will be release as compensation.
10. What happens if I cancel a booking?
If the client has submitted the advance, the booking is confirmed and cannot be cancelled unless both the parties agree to it . You will be responsible for returning the advance, either directly to the client or to us so we may return it.
Also, you will be responsible for covering both the StarClinch service fee + any penalty fee as mentioned in the Booking Terms. Failure to do any of the above will lead to the removal of your profile from StarClinch, termination of your registration / subscription without refund, and legal action.
11. Who will arrange the light, stage and sound for the event?
StarClinch does not arrange light, stage and sound for the event. Most clients prefer to organise event related technical aspects themselves as these can be easily procured locally.
12. Who will organise my travel and stay?
All arrangements for your travel and stay would be made by the client or their agency. StarClinch does not arrange for the same.